Senior Application Engineer for FEA based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. This engineer will provide pre-sales support for Saudi customers, using ANSYS Mechanical products by responding to customer inquiries including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage. In addition, will be reporting to Senior technical specialist to handle training and customer support requests.
- High quality pre-sales support to Saudi customers on ANSYS Fluid´s products.
- Develop technical support repositories that help customers, ANSYS engineers to be productive and efficient.
- ANSYS Mechanical
- ANSYS preprocessing tools
ProfileUG - B.Tech/B.E. - Aviation, Civil, MechanicalPost Graduate/ in Mechanical/Civil or Aeronautical Engineering
Job Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate should be a Graduate/Post Graduate/ in Mechanical/Civil or Aeronautical Engineering
- Candidate should have 4+ years of experience using ANSYS CFD products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
Working along with the sales & technical team, the Marketing and Design Executive will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong focus on design; taking responsibility for developing various types of marketing collateral, communications and ensuring brand consistency across the company. The successful candidate will have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and will be a self-motivated and highly organised individual who can manage several projects at once. He will also have the desire to come forward with new ideas and contribute to the bigger picture.
- Enhancing and developing brochures, adverts, flyers and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork - Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations - Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns - Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines - Work with sales and technical departments to understand their needs - Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
- Help to plan and deliver exhibitions, events and conferences - Working closely with the internal teams to organising events and exhibitions. - Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing - Venue finding and delegate management - Detailed event admin and logistics - On-site management and post-event analysis
- Update website with updated content - Experience with Google adword and SEO is an advantage. - Key requirements - 3-4 years of experience of working in a graphic design or marketing role - Preferably with a technical background (B.E) - Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised individual - Creative with good attention to detail
- Adobe CS - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop - Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Job Summary Application Engineer for ANSYS CFD and/or ANSYS FEM based in Sofia will provide pre-sales support for Bulgarian customers, using ANSYS CFD/FEM products by responding to customer inquiries, including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage. In addition, will be reporting to Senior technical specialist to handle training and customer support requests.
Essential Functions - High quality pre/post-sales support to Bulgarian customers on ANSYS Mechanical and or ANSYS CFD products. - Develop technical support repositories that help ANSYS customers to be productive and efficient. - Provide basic and advanced training for new and existing customers.
Key skills: - ANSYS Mechanical - ANSYS CFD (Fluent and/or CFX) - ANSYS preprocessing tools (SpaceClaim, Design Modeler,..) - Any other ANSYS tool will be valuable
Desired Candidate Profile - Candidate should be a Graduate/Post Graduate/ in Mechanical/Civil or Aeronautical Engineering - Candidate should have 4+ years of experience using ANSYS Mechanical and/or CFD products - Excellent communication and presentation skills required. - Native in Bulgarian language and high level of English both, written and spoken.