Fluid Codes technical team is highly committed to provide timely and quality technical support to its customers. Whether you are new to engineering simulation or are a highly-skilled specialist, Fluid Codes provides the training, consulting services and support you need to do your job and do it right.
You can contact us for technical support on ANSYS products any time!
Defining the optimum computer infrastructure for use of Ansys software begins with understanding the computing platforms that are tested and supported by Ansys. Follow the links below to learn about the computing platforms we support as well as reference system architectures recommended by valued partners.
Current Release Support Data
The PDF files below provide platform support information for the current Ansys release, including certification and test information for operating systems, graphics cards, job schedules, and other platform components.
- Ansys Platform Support Strategy & Plans July 2020 (PDF)
- Ansys 2020 R2 – Platform Support by Application / Product (PDF)
- Ansys 2020 R2 – 3Dconnexion Devices Certification (PDF)
- Ansys 2020 R2 – Browser Support (PDF)
- Ansys 2020 R2 – CAD Support (PDF)
- Ansys 2020 R2 – Graphics Cards Tested (PDF)
- Ansys 2020 R2 – GPU Accelerator Capabilities (PDF)
- Ansys 2020 R2 – Job Schedulers and Queuing Systems Support (PDF)
- Ansys 2020 R2 – Message Passing Interface Support for Parallel Computing (PDF)
- Ansys 2020 R2 – Remote Display and Virtual Desktop Support (PDF)
Support Data History
The current release was tested to read and open databases from the five previous releases. Note that some products can read and open databases from releases before Ansys 18.1. Follow the Previous Releases link below for related testing, certification, and support details.
Information Resources Provided by HPC Partners
For customers who need guidance on high-performance computing (HPC) configurations, useful resources are provided at the following links:
- HPC Cluster Appliance program
- HPC Partner Ecosystem
- Intel Cluster Ready Solutions
- Workstation Refresh ROI Estimator
- Standard Benchmarks: Overview and Performance
- FREE Ansys Performance Benchmark Program